Avoid child custody battles and save money, time, and grief
Working out a fair and realistic custody agreement is often crucial in protecting children's best interests, but it may seem impossible for divorcing parents. That's where Building a Parenting Agreement That Works comes in. This comprehensive guide will show you how to overcome all kinds of obstacles and build a win-win custody agreement that allows everyone--especially your children--to thrive.
Find out how to:
- minimize conflict, even in tense situations
- create a workable agreement together, and
- modify or renegotiate an existing agreement.
Take advantage of practical solutions and sample language to resolve important issues like:
- health care, education, and religion
- living arrangements and moving
- new partners and surnames
- holidays, travel, and grandparent visits
- different approaches to discipline, and
- alcohol and drug use.