In the #1 New York Times bestseller, The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be, Joanna Gaines celebrates how creativity and acceptance can come together to make for a bright and beautiful adventure. The book, illustrated by Julianna Swaney, follows a group of children as they each build their very own hot-air balloons. As the kids work together, leaning into their own skills and processes, we discover that the same is true for life--it's more beautiful and vibrant when our differences are celebrated.
Together with Joanna, you and your kids will take a journey of growth and imagination as you learn in full color to:
- Celebrate every child's one-of-a-kind strengths and differences
- Embrace teamwork
- Share our talents and abilities to make everything more beautiful
- Lend a helping hand and do our best to show kindness and take care of one another
The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be is a vibrant picture book perfect for:
- Ages 4-8
- Grandparents, parents, teachers, and librarians
- Classroom story times and discussions about diversity and being a good human being
- Households that enjoy watching Chip and Joanna on Magnolia Network and HGTV's Fixer Upper
With plenty of pink, a bounty of blue, orange and green and yellow too, this vibrant hot-air balloon adventure celebrates every child and teaches kids that we are in this together. "You're one of a kind, and it's so clear to see: The world needs who you were made to be."