From New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado, these 100 devotions will help kids worry less, bravely try new things, and draw closer to God as they learn to trust His faithfulness.
Adapted from the encouraging devotional for adults, You Can Count on God teaches children that they can count on God because He will never leave them, and will love them unconditionally. Each of the 100 entries
- includes a comforting Bible verse and a short devotion that show an example of God's faithfulness
- presents the message that God is trustworthy in a way that children, ages 6 to 10, can understand
- reassures kids that God can help them with their challenges, sorrows, and questions
- offers a takeaway section with a key point, reflection question, or prayer to guide kids in understanding and applying the biblical truth
- is perfect for families to read together or for older readers to enjoy alone
Give your child the gift of knowing that they can count on God, no matter what. This kids devotional is perfect for
- families who want their children to feel secure in their faith
- a present to commemorate a decision of faith, baptism, or confirmation
- an Easter basket gift
With a ribbon bookmark, presentation page, attractive textured hardcover, and bold color interiors, this hope-giving devotional for kids is the perfect gift for any child needing courage for a new challenge, peace from anxieties about the future, or relief from disappointment, insecurity, and overwhelm. You Can Count on God will guide children into a deeper relationship with God as they learn about His faithfulness in the past and build confidence that they can always trust Him to help them.