This book cannot be returned. PRINT-ON-DEMAND; printing may add 2-4 business days.
It is obvious to me, you are serious about taking the correct steps to successfully opening a bed and breakfast.
Before you open your doors and start welcoming guests, you should have all your ducks in a row. These tutorials will give you the proven professional advice you will need before you open your bed & breakfast.
This book includes:
- Starting a Bed & Breakfast
- 33 Benefits of Owning a Bed and Breakfast
- The Complete Authoritative Bed and Breakfast Business Plan
- Buying a Bed and Breakfast Checklist
- 14 Guidelines to Design a Bed and Breakfast Effectively
- Buying Furniture for Your Bed & Breakfast
- Best Bed and Breakfast Breakfast Ideas
- 12 Steps to Get Guests To Your Bed and Breakfast
- 16 Customer Service Techniques For Your Bed and Breakfast
- What Do Hospitality Property Evaluators Look For
The techniques you learn WILL save you many future problems, time, and money.
This knowledge will help you start your new business on the right foot.