Complete coverage of every objective for the CompTIA Cloud+ exam
Take the CompTIA Cloud+ exam with confidence using this highly effective self-study guide. CompTIA Cloud+(TM) Certification All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam CV0-003) offers complete coverage of every topic on the latest version of the exam. You'll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, in-depth explanations, and practice exam questions. You will get in-depth explanations of the latest cloud computing concepts, models, and terminology; disk storage systems; networking storage and infrastructure; virtualization components; security best practices, and more. Designed to help you pass the CV0-003 exam with ease, this definitive guide also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
- Performance tuning
- Systems management
- Architecture and design
- Services and solutions
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Testing, automation, and changes
- Environment maintenance, security, and optimization
- 200 practice exam questions
- Interactive performance-based questions
- Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customizable quizzes by chapter or exam objective
About the Author
Eric Vanderburg is vice president of Cybersecurity at TCDI and a well-known blogger, speaker, and thought leader. He is best known for his insights on cybersecurity, privacy, cloud, and storage. Eric regularly presents on security topics and publishes insightful articles.