(This book cannot be returned.)
The all-in-one GMAT Prep Course that lets you lets you review and practice across all platforms--book, online, and mobile
Preparing for the GMAT can be overwhelming. The Cross-Platform Prep Course is a fully immersive print, online, and mobile program that will help you develop and hone the skills you need to achieve your best score on the test. For the time-pressured GMAT student, this unparalleled digital access means that full study resources are always at hand, in whatever format you need them. You'll find complete coverage of the Verbal, Quantitative, and Integrated Reasoning topics that every GMAT candidate needs to master.
Created by a team of test prep experts, this resource covers the foundations of each essential concept and includes tips and strategies for avoiding common mistakes. Review exercises in each chapter will help you increase your test-taking confidence and full-length sample tests ensure you're ready to achieve your best score on the GMAT.
This invaluable cross-platform resource features:
- Expanded coverage of the Integrated Reasoning section with more tips and strategies for tackling this notoriously difficult part of the test
- Expanded coverage of the Analytical Writing Assessment section, including tips on avoiding common mistakes
- A thorough review of math essential to the GMAT
- Techniques for success on Data Sufficiency questions
- 10 full-length practice tests--3 in the book and 7 online
- Extensive practice questions for every test subject
- Comprehensive answer keys for every question
- A personalized study plan with daily goals
- Powerful analytics to chart your progress
About the Author
Sandra Luna McCune, PhD, is a former Regents Professor at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas, where she received the Distinguished Professor Award. Dr. McCune has served as a statistical expert witness in both state and federal court. She is now a full-time author and consultant. Shannon Reed is an essayist and experienced test preparation author. She teaches at the University of Pittsburgh.