Practice Makes Perfect Get the practice you need to succeed on the ACT
Preparing for the ACT can be particularly stressful. McGraw-Hill Education: 10 ACT Practice Tests, Fifth Edition explains how the test is structured, what it measures, and how to budget your time for each section. Written by a test prep expert, this book has been fully updated to match the redesigned test. The 10 intensive practice tests help you improve your scores from each test to the next. You'll learn how to sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress--and to do your very best on test day.
- 10 complete sample ACT exams, with full explanations for every answer
- Fully updated content that matches the current ACT
- A bonus interactive Test Planner app to help you customize your study schedule
- Scoring worksheets to help you calculate your total score for every test
- Free access to additional practice ACT tests online
About the Author
Steven W. Dulan is the founder and president of Advantage Education, Inc., which offers test prep classes at high schools and colleges as well as distance-learning programs over the Internet. He has personally prepared thousands of students for success on standardized exams.