Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A comprehensive tool to help boost your score on the Math and Science portions of the ACT
If you're one of the more than 1.8 million high school students who take the ACT every year and want to boost your Math and Science score, than this is the ideal study resource for you
McGraw-Hill's Conquering ACT Math and Science is the most complete, in-depth review guide available for all of the math and science topics tested on the ACT. The author, an expert ACT instructor, is founder and president of Advantage Education, Inc.--one of America's most respected providers of school-based test-prep classes. He has prepared thousands of students over the course of 20+ years resulting in strategies that work and are field tested.
Score-raising features include:
- 4 practice ACT math tests
- 2 practice ACT science tests
- A diagnostic test for each section to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses
- Hundreds of sample questions just like those on the real test with worked-out solutions to every question
- Specific arithmetic, algebra, and geometry problem-solving skills carefully explained and demonstrated with numerous examples
- Test-smart strategies for answering every math and science question type
- Full coverage of ACT multiple-choice and constructed-response math problems.
- Valuable tips for using your calculator
- Hundreds of questions for test-takers who want to maximize their score on the math and science section
- Companion Online Practice Plus website offers additional ACT practice and test information
About the Author
Steven W. Dulan is the founder and president of Advantage Education, Inc., which offers live test-prep classes at high schools and colleges throughout Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio and Colorado, as well as distance-learning programs over the Internet. Advantage has offered courses at Michigan State University, Wright State University, and Marquette University, and currently runs highly regarded summer programs at the University of Michigan.