Make gorgeous, feel-good foods your centerpiece with these flexitarian and plant-based charcuterie recipes
Treat yourself and others to an eye-catching, party-friendly array of mostly fruits, veggies, nuts, and grains—with a side of dips and cheeses. Whether you’re feeding just you, a cozy few, or a full house of family and friends, Mostly Plant-Based Platters & Boards features 60 delicious grazing designs and platter starters that are easy to put together and guaranteed to please. Step-by-step instructions and clear photos guide you to fabulous plant-forward boards—from the Papayeah Platter and Charcuterie Cones to Crispy Cauliflower Wraps and Pita Party. Add a garnish of fresh herbs or garden blooms and make a statement!
- Create photo-worthy platters in five simple steps with the Eat Beautifully method
- Bring everyone together around delicious, sustainable, nutrient-dense foods
- Elevate everyday meals and snacks with creative arrangements
- Style boards around main dishes, appetizers, holiday themes, even desserts—like the Hot Cocoa Bomb Board
- Think beyond charcuterie meats and inspire healthier eating
- Share as the perfect gift for party hosts and housewarmings
Every stylish, yet easily achievable, design in Mostly Plant-Based Platters & Boards—from party appetizers and afternoon snacks to main-event fajitas and pizzas—celebrates the beauty, flavor, and fun of food while supporting better health. Welcome to the board!
About the Author
Lea Dixon, a.k.a. The Platter Girl, is a food stylist and photographer with a focus on boards and platters. She appeared on Amazing Graze: Board Games, a charcuterie challenge show produced by Scott Brothers Entertainment for the Cooking Channel. Lea offers workshops to share her love of creating everything from snack platters for two to 12-foot tables that can feed up to 150 grazers. She lives near Portland, Oregon, with her husband and three kids.