Ask a Bookseller about this title
Number nightmares in accounting? No more
The numbers are clear: the need for accountants is not only strong, but on the rise. With job growth projected to increase by 7% over the next 10 years, there's no time like the present to join this growing--and profitable--profession. Accounting Workbook For Dummies, 2nd Edition gives you the hands-on instruction you need to understand complicated concepts through demonstration problems, practice worksheets. and spreadsheets.
- Understand the role of accountants versus bookkeepers
- Develop knowledge to establish and maintain high quality accounting systems
- Dip your toes into accounting in the digital age
- Learn to properly interpret financial statements and reports
- Generate income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Expand your knowledge on sources of business capital
- Learn how to improve profits and manage costs
Understanding the intricacies of accounting has never been easier as in today's rapid-fire global economy, accountants have never been more important--it's all in your hands with this plain-English workbook.
About the Author
Tage C. Tracy runs a financial consulting firm offering CFO support and planning services to private companies. He is the author of Business Financial Information Secrets.