Your official source of real GMAT(TM) practice questions.
Study with practice questions from past GMAT(TM) exams. Your GMAT(TM) prep is comprised of comprehensive practice by studying with over 1,000 questions across quantitative and verbal reasoning, analytical writing, and integrated reasoning. Answer explanations are included so that you can study the reasoning behind the answers to help improve your performance. The questions in each section are organized by difficulty level: easy, medium and hard. Start at the beginning and work your way up to the hard questions as you build upon your knowledge.
The GMAT(TM) Official Guide 2022 provides 3 ways to study:
Book: Know what to expect on the GMAT(TM) exam
- Learn the exam structure: Start with the verbal and quantitative review chapters followed by practice questions.
- Review common quantitative formulas and concepts using quick reference sheets.
- Master verbal and quantitative reasoning by difficulty level and studying detailed answer explanations.
GMAT(TM) Online Prep Tools: Focus your studying - Bonus: included with purchase
- Prepare for the GMAT(TM) exam online.
- Take our Diagnostic Evaluation to discover your strengths and focus areas for each fundamental skill.
- Practice online with the same questions from the book PLUS 174 additional online-exclusive questions.
- Create custom practice sets by difficulty level and by fundamental skill.
- Track your progress using performance metrics.
- Prepare for exam day by timing your practicing in exam mode.
- Test your knowledge of key concepts with flash cards.
Mobile App: Your GMAT(TM) test prep on the go
- Study offline after downloading the question sets.
- Sync between devices. Start on your phone, finish on your computer.
The GMAT(TM) Official Guide 2022 gives you all the tools you need to confidently prepare for test day.
This product includes print book with a unique code to access the GMAT(TM) exam Online Question Bank and mobile app.
About the Author
The Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) is the association of leading graduate business schools around the world. GMAC's mission is to meet the needs of business schools and students through a wide array of products, services, and programs, and the organization serves as a primary resource of research and information about quality graduate management education. GMAC is the owner and administrator of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). Created in 1954, the GMAT is the first and only standardized test specifically designed for graduate business and management programs. Available in over 100 countries, it is the global standard for entry to the MBA degree course. Currently about 2,100 schools and 5,900 programs have adopted the GMAT, and the test is taken approximately 250,000 times annually.