GMAT(TM) Official Guide 2021 Bundle
Best value Get all three guides in one bundle: GMAT Official Guide, Verbal and Quantitative Review
Study with confidence. All GMAT Official Prep products are the only prep resources containing real GMAT questions from past exams. It's why we are official.
Get the ultimate collection with 1,895 real GMAT practice questions with answer explanations--PLUS the online tools you need to study the way you want including:
- New Review with online flashcards to master key concepts
- Creating your own practice sets
- Filter by fundamental skill and difficulty level
- Track your improvements with performance metrics
- Study in exam mode so that you are prepared for test day
- Practice on the go with the mobile app Even if not connected to the internet.
You'll receive the most extensive study prep to prepare you for test day:
- An overview of the GMAT exam to become familiar with the content and format.
- Learn what is--and isn't--tested on the GMAT exam.
- Questions organized from easiest to hardest so that you can build upon your knowledge
- Integrated Reasoning questions accessible only through the Online Question Bank.
- Detailed answer explanations to understand the reasoning behind the answers to help improve your performance.
- Verbal and Quantitative Review supplements provide more than 700 questions not included in the Official Guide.
Get the most value with GMAT Official Guide Bundle 2021 from the makers of the GMAT exam and optimize your study time.
This product includes three print books with a unique access code to the Online Question Bank and Mobile App.
About the Author
The Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) is the association of leading graduate business schools around the world. GMAC's mission is to meet the needs of business schools and students through a wide array of products, services, and programs, and the organization serves as a primary resource of research and information about quality graduate management education. GMAC is the owner and administrator of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). Created in 1954, the GMAT is the first and only standardized test specifically designed for graduate business and management programs. Available in over 100 countries, it is the global standard for entry to the MBA degree course. Currently about 2,100 schools and 5,900 programs have adopted the GMAT, and the test is taken approximately 250,000 times annually.