Ready to ace the ASVAB? Dummies can help
Year after year, ASVAB For Dummies has been the #1 ASVAB test prep book on the market. And now it's expanded and improved for 2020/2021
Packed with plenty of practice questions, practice tests, flashcards, and videos, 2020-2021 ASVAB For Dummies provides an in-depth review of every subtest, strategy cheat sheets, proven study tips and test-taking tactics. Go online to find six full-length ASVAB practice tests and one AFQT practice test, instructional videos, and hundreds of flashcards to help you prepare for exam day.
- Earn your highest score and qualify for the military job you want
- Boost your math, science, and English performance
- Review all nine subject areas in advance of test day
- View free online videos hosted by the author
- Quiz yourself with hundreds of flashcards
- Get the latest information with completely updated Auto & Shop and Mechanical Comprehension content
If you're a military hopeful looking to set yourself up for the best career possible, this ultimate ASVAB prep package is the key to unlocking your full potential.
About the Author
Angie Papple Johnston joined the U.S. Army in 2006 as a Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Specialist. During her second deployment as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom, Angie became her battalion's public affairs representative. She also served as the Lead Cadre for the Texas Army National Guard's Recruit Sustainment program.