The first Encyclopedia of Commercial Real Estate
The Encyclopedia of Commercial Real Estate Advice covers everything anyone would ever need to know from A - Z on the subject. The 500+ entries inside not only have hard-hitting advice, but many share enlightening stories from the author's experience working on hundreds of deals. This book pulls off making the subjects enjoyable, interesting, and easy to understand. As a bonus, there are 136 time and money savings tips, many of which could save or make you 6 figures or more.
Some of the questions this informative guidebook will answer for you are:
- How to Buy Foreclosed Commercial Properties at a Discount at Auctions
- Guidelines for Getting Started in Commercial Real Estate and Choosing Low-Risk Properties
- How to Value a Property in 15 Minutes
- How to Fake it Until You Make it When Raising Investors
- Should You Hold, Sell, 1031 Exchange, or Cash-Out Refinance?
- How to Reposition a Property to Achieve its Highest Value when Buying or Selling
- 10 Tested Methods to Recession-Proof Your Property
- How You Can Soar To The Top by Becoming a Developer
- Trade Secrets for Getting The Best Rate and Terms on Your Loan - Revealed
- 11 Ways Property Managers Will Try and Steal From You - How to Catch and Stop Them
Whenever you have a question on any commercial real estate subject, just open this invaluable book and get the guidance you are looking for.
Find author Terry Painter:
About the Author
TERRY PAINTER is the founder of Apartment Loan Store and Business Loan Store--mortgage-banking firms that have closed over four billion dollars in commercial loans nationally. He is a member of the Oregon Bankers Association, the Mortgage Bankers Association, and Forbes Real Estate Council, where he is a contributing writer. Terry lives in Portland, Oregon and the Dominican Republic.