The only guide from the makers of the ACT exam, packed with 5 genuine, full-length practice tests and 400 additional questions online
This new edition includes:
- A NEW never-before-seen, full-length practice test with optional writing test (215 questions)
- 400 online questions that can be filtered and organized into custom practice sets
- Updated writing prompts and directions
- Real ACT test forms used in previous years
The Official ACT Prep Guide 2019-2020 is the only guide from the makers of the exam and includes actual ACT test forms taken from past ACT exams. This updated edition includes 5 actual ACT tests (all with optional writing test) to help you practice at your own pace and discover areas where you may need more work. The Official ACT Prep Guide 2019-2020 provides detailed explanations for every answer and practical tips on how to boost your score on the English, math, reading, science, and optional writing tests.
You'll also get access to special online bonus content developed with the test taking experience in mind:
- Practice with 400 additional test questions that can be organized, filtered, and tracked for performance
- Take a closer look at test day, learn what to expect, and get familiar with the test-taking strategies that are right for you
About the Author
ACT (Iowa City, IA) is a not-for-profit organization providing assessment, research, information, and program management services to support education and workforce development. Known most widely as the makers of the ACT exam--the college readiness and placement assessment taken by some 1.8 million high school students each year--ACT produces a number of assessments and services reaching more than 10 million people along the kindergarten through career continuum. ACT's rigorous research informs policy decisions and helps develop programs that boost lifelong learning potential in schools and workplaces around the world. To learn more, visit www.act.org.