Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 121 in the Portable Genius series.
- #116: The New iPad Portable Genius (Paperback): $25.00
Make the most of everything your exciting new iPhone 5 has to offer
Now that you have the latest and greatest iPhone, it's time to find all the best and most fun ways to use it. This quick and handy guide presents all the important stuff you want to know, in a hip, helpful way. Packed with tips, tricks, and techniques, this edition covers the practical as well as the newest and coolest features, things like iOS 5, Siri, FaceTime video calling, HD video recording, multitasking, and much more.
- Packs a boatload of tips, tricks, and techniques in a handy size to help you get the most out of your iPhone 5
- Uses the hip, practical Portable Genius approach, designed to show you the key features that keep your digital lifestyle humming
- Spotlights innovative ways to complete various tasks and help you save time and hassle
- Reveals tips and tricks for working with the newest features, including iOS 5, Siri, FaceTime, HD video recording and editing, multitasking, and more
iPhone 5 Portable Genius is an essential accessory to your new iPhone.
About the Author
Paul McFedries is a Mac expert and full-time technical writer. He has written more than 75 books that have sold more than four million copies worldwide. His books include The new iPad Portable Genius and Macs Portable Genius, Second Edition. Paul encourages all readers to drop by his website, www.mcfedries.com.