Other Books in Series
- #2: Betty Crocker The Big Book of Weeknight Dinners (Betty Crocker Big Book) (Paperback): $19.99
- #18: Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cakes (Betty Crocker Big Book) (Paperback): For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
Fun and sure-to-please cookie recipes—from all-time classics to contemporary favorites
Here's a massive collection of the best cookies and bars ever with more than 180 sensational recipes that are as easy to make as they are fun to eat. Whether made from scratch or with a Betty Crocker mix, these delectable cookies give you as many options as any cookie lover could want.
Whether you crave traditional favorites or fancy new ideas, you'll fall in love with these lusciously diverse cookies—from classic peanut butter cookies to unexpected flavors like Pecan-Praline Bacon Bars. Plus, with a special section of gluten-free recipes, every member of the family can get in on the fun.
- Features more than 180 easy-to-make cookie recipes offering a wide variety of flavors and variations, from fun cookies for kids to sophisticated dinner-party delights
- Illustrated with more than 100 full-color photos and step-by-step how-to photos for baking, decorating, and more
- Includes tips and advice on cookie-making basics, from rolling and cutting to baking and frosting
You'll find almost any cookie you can imagine in the Betty Crocker Big Book of Cookies. With these recipes and variations, you'll find the perfect sweet treat for any occasion . . . or no occasion at all.
About the Author
With more than 75 million cookbooks sold since 1950, Betty Crocker is the name readers trust for reliable recipes and great ideas. For 100 years, Betty Crocker has provided advice to millions of Americans through cookbooks, magazines and the internet.