This book cannot be returned. PRINT-ON-DEMAND; printing may add 2-4 business days.
What if you could increase your farm sales, reach new customers, streamline your sales process, and get back all the time you spend at the farmers' market?
What if this is all possible from your home office?
An online farm store makes all of this possible, and Ready Farmer One is the blueprint.
Whether you are a new farmer building a customer base or an experienced farmer who wants to increase your farm's revenue, this book will help you create, design, and market an online store.
Inside, you'll learn:
- How one farmer got his Saturdays back when he dropped his farmers market and moved his farm store online
- How to create an online store that makes it easy for customers to buy your products 24/7 with little to no involvement from you.
- Why it might be more profitable to sell more to existing customers than new customers.
- How one New York farm created systems that freed up their weekends so they could actually take vacations during the summer.
- Why your farm business is at risk if you are only selling at the farmers' market.
- Four marketing strategies to increase your farm's sales and grow your customer base.
- Why your product might not be as unique as you think it is, and how you can fix it.
- How a Washington farmers market did over $120,000 in sales their first year online
Sound too good to be true? It's not.
This book is filled with stories of farmers who have used these methods to change their farm businesses, increase sales, and free up time.
And you're next Farmer One.
"Ready Farmer One is the most important new farming book of the next decade. I've learned a lot, and you will too." Jean-Martin Fortier, author of The Market Gardener
"I haven't been this excited for a book for a long time. I can't recommend this book highly enough." Joel Salatin, author of You Can Farm