- DOG BITES with Steve Brooks 2nd Edition
- Discover how to modify K9 behavior with Steve's Positive Training Tactics
- Learn how to use food (and many other rewards) to train your dog
- Teach your dog to: walk without pulling on the leash, come, stay, tricks...and more
- Reduce K9 fear, food-guarding and aggression issues
- Know which foods are safe and unsafe; foods can heal or harm your dog
- Train your dog to take food gently right out of your hand
Even if you don't have a dog, this book is filled with tasty, amazing and healthy-even vegan-recipes to share dog bites with your pup that your human family will adore
Steve Brooks is a world-renowned Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT /KA), Canine Behavioral Expert, and talented cook who will show you how to make amazing human meals that you can safely share "bites" of with your dog as rewards for good behavior.
Perfect for foodies and dog lovers
Professional Dog Trainer, Steve Brooks (CPDT /KA) shares secrets: How to use food correctly to train your dog.
Discover HOW to train your dog using gourmet, healthy dog bites (the good kind ) as rewards for good behavior