★ Let go of anxiety and start feeling better now using this beautiful daily Self-Care Journal as your guide.
Are anxiety and worried thoughts making you feel restless and panicked? Are they preventing you from feeling positive and optimistic about your day-to-day life?
Our journal is perfect for any teenager who might sometimes feel anxious about friends and relationships, grades, peer pressure, fitting in, family stresses, or the future.
In this unique journal, you'll find a safe space to explore and strengthen your power over anxiety, to gain awareness and well-being by managing, understanding and tracking your symptoms.
Whether you are anxious, sad, scared, angry, stressed or worried, journaling exercises are a proven-effective supporting therapy - helping teens bypass defenses, explore feelings in a non-threatening manner, and develop trust in their own coping skills.
♥ Get this perfect gift for yourself or the teenagers in your life
The Anxiety Journal for Teens contains:
- Good things to know about anxiety
- How to use the journal
- Daily Trackers Pages: space to check in on your mood, anxiety level, symptoms, triggers and coping skills
- Daily Thought Log: reflect on your thoughts and anxiety triggers
- Your accomplishments: log those moments, big or small, that made you feel proud or good
- Self-care reminder: a daily check-in to keep track of whether you are taking basic steps to care for yourself each day
- Daily gratitude: practice daily gratitude to help you create positive, healthy thoughts.
- Something that made you happy: one thing that lifted your spirits or made you smile
- Inspirational quotes of famous people: spread throughout the journal to lift your spirit and inspire you
- 134 pages
- Premium matte cover
- High quality, white paper