Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Murder on Location series.
- #1: Death in the English Countryside (Murder on Location #1) (Paperback): $14.99
- #2: Death in an English Cottage (Murder on Location #2) (Paperback): $14.99
- #3: Death in a Stately Home (Murder on Location #3) (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Death in an Elegant City (Murder on Location #4) (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Menace at the Christmas Market (Murder on Location #5) (Paperback): $10.79
- #7: Death at an English Wedding (Murder on Location #7) (Paperback): $14.99
A common, garden variety murder...
Location scout Kate Sharp is enjoying the gorgeous Springtime in her favorite idyllic English village while coordinating locations for a Jane Austen documentary, but when she's assigned to manage a difficult star who has received threats, Kate discovers that danger and death aren't always on screen. After a tragic accident in the star's beautiful English garden, Kate suspects murder. With a sly and secretive murderer intent on putting suspicion on Kate, she must find the culprit before she's led down the garden path.
Death in an English Garden is the sixth entry in the popular Murder on Location series, which is perfect for cozy mystery readers who want to indulge their inner Anglophile. Will appeal to fans of M. C. Beaton, Stephanie Barron, and Marty Wingate.