This book cannot be returned. PRINT-ON-DEMAND; printing may add 2-4 business days.
- HARDCOVER, gloss finish
- 8.5" x 8.5" (216mm x 216 mm)
- 100 pages total
- A few Introduction pages (see info below)
- Each page is headed 'Name & Address' & 'Thoughts & Memories' with an open layout.
- A Celebration of the Life of ... with a few lines to enter your loved one's name and any other details.
- 2 blank pages to personalize or add photos
- Bible quote from 1 Corinthians 13:12-13 (WEB): "For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I will know fully, even as I was also fully known. But now remain faith, hope, and love: these three. The greatest of these is love."
The Guestbook has plenty of lined pages for your guests to sign their names and share memories of your loved one. The perfect Funeral Gift if the family or funeral planner hasn't thought to get one for the funeral or wake and a treasured and lasting memory for the family and future generations.