(This book cannot be returned.)
Exam 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 is a hands-on study guide for exam 70-411. The book is written with the official Microsoft guide.Exam 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 hands-on guide: What is in it for you?
For a start, Exam 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 is a hands-on study. This means you are able to practice each exam 70-411 objective as you read the book. The book contains a complete guide to build your own ab and practice every exam objective in detail.
Exam 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 hands-on guide is written by a Windows Systems Administrator with over 13 years' experience. The book focuses on two key goals:
- Pass exam 70-411 in one shot
- Gain real-life enterprise skills to defend your certification.
Exam 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 hands-on guide is written with the Microsoft's official 70-411 exam objectives (Including Windows Server 2012 R2). It covers the following objectives assessed in the exam:
- Chapter 1: Deploy, Manage and Maintain Servers: Covers "Deploy and manage server images", "Implement Patch Management (Windows Server Update Service)" and "Monitor servers (Windows Server Performance Monitor)"
- Chapter 2: Configure File and Print Services: Covers "Configure Distributed File System (DFS)", "Configure File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)", "Configure file and disk encryption (BitLocker encryption)", "Configure Advanced Audit Policies"
- Chapter 3: Configure Network Services and Access: Covers "Configure DNS Zones", "Configure DNS Records", "Configure VPN and Routing", "Configure DirectAccess"
- Chapter 4: Configure a Network Policy Server Infrastructure: Covers "Configure Network Policy Server (NPS)", "Configure NPS policies", "Configure Network Access Protection (NAP)"
- Chapter 5: Configure and Manage Active Directory: Covers "Configure Service Authentication", "Configure Domain Controllers", "Maintain Active Directory", "Configure Account Policies"
- Chapter 6: Configure and Manage Group Policy: Covers "Configure Group Policy Processing ", "Configure Group Policy Settings", "Manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs)", "Configure Group Policy Preferences"
Each section of Exam 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 hands-on guide begins with short theoretical information about the subject, followed by a step-by-step lab guide. All labs have been fully tested and verified.
Exam 70-411 counts as credit toward MCSA and MCSE certifications. Your search stops here. Buy this book now and pass your 70-411 exam in one shot
tage: "mcse windows server 2012", "mcsa windows server 2012 r2", "70-411 cert guide", "70-411 lab"
About the Author
Victor has deployed, managed and optimised Windows Servers since 2001. He has over 12 years' hands-on, real-life enterprise-level experience in Microsoft Infrastructure Server Administration and support. He is currently focussing on Active Directory and Windows PowerShell. Victor lives and works in London, England. When he is not writing codes and Administering Windows Servers, he reads autobiographies, plays table tennis and visit museums. To get in touch, email 70411Guide@ITechguides.com