(This book cannot be returned.)
Resume 101 will give you step-by-step instructions for getting the most out of popular job search tools, including showing you how to:
- Write a winning resume - and what to do if you're out of work or a new grad.
- Utilize knowledge of SEO and Applicant Tracking Systems, which increase your resume's chances of being seen by hiring managers.
- Create an effective LinkedIn profile.
- Write cover letters that will stand out.
- Navigate top job sites like Indeed, LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, and more.
- Answer hiring managers' typical interview questions.
For over 20 years, Steven Mostyn's custom resumes have helped thousands of people - from entry-level employees to CEOs - get the job they wanted. He understands what it takes to successfully compete for jobs in dynamic, emerging companies and large enterprises like Amazon, Marriott, Microsoft, IBM, and Walmart. In Resume 101, he distills decades of experience into simple tips and provides an insider's view of what works for job hunters.