(This book cannot be returned.)
Are you overworked and overwhelmed? What if a few new habits could increase your productivity by 5x or even 10x? Imagine if you had an extra hour each day to read, exercise, sleep, or to spend with your family.
New York Times bestselling author, Kevin Kruse, presents the remarkable findings of his study of ultra-productive people. Based on survey research and interviews with billionaires, Olympic athletes, straight-A students, and over 200 entrepreneurs--including Mark Cuban, Kevin Harrington, James Altucher, John Lee Dumas, Grant Cardone, and Lewis Howes--Kruse answers the question: what are the secrets to extreme productivity? You will learn:
- How to cure procrastination with "Time Travel"
- How to save 8 hours a week with "3 Questions"
- How to identify your real top priorities
- How to get to zero emails in your inbox every day
- How the simple E-3C system will 5x productivity
- How to reduce stress with the Richard Branson Tool
- How to leave work at 5:00 without feeling guilty
- How to run meetings like Apple, Google & Virgin
- How to conquer social media distractions
- BONUS: Discover Your Time Personality quiz
- BONUS: 100+ Time Management Quotes