Ask a Bookseller about this title
Other Books in Series
- #5: One Show Design, Volume 5 (Hardcover): $49.95
- #9: One Show Interactive, Volume IX: Advertising's Best Interactive & New Media (One Show Interactive: Advertising's Best Interactive & New Media #9) (Paperback): $49.50
- #16: One Show Interactive, Volume XVI (Hardcover): $49.95
- #32: One Show, Volume 32: To Steal is Genius (Paperback): $69.95
The One Show celebrates all of the qualities that go into making a successful ad campaign or design. Considered by many to be the benchmark in advertising annuals, this year's edition features the very best work from around the world from the 2018 One Show and One Show design contests.
Great advertising and design can make the world stop and think. It can make people listen. And, sometimes, it can even change a person's life. Get a glimpse of greatness with:
- More than 1,600 four-color images from the finalists and winning entries
- Insider perspectives from the Gold Pencil winners
- A spotlight on the Client of the Year
- The college competition winners
- A look into the judging process with a Judge's Choice section
About the Author
The One Club for Art and Copy is a nonprofit organization founded in 1975 to recognize and promote creative excellence in advertising. Through its publications, exhibitions, and awards competitions it seeks to inform and educate both the public and advertising professionals about the intrinsic value of creative standards in advertising. The One Club fosters the next generation of advertising professionals through scholarships.