WE CAN ORDER THIS FOR YOU (store pickup in 5-14 days)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 312 in the Special Publications series.
Environmental Radiochemical Analysis III is an authoritative, up to date review of research contributions presented at the 10th International Symposium on Environmental Radiochemical Analysis. Representing the work of leading scientists across the globe this edition provides information on:
- new methods of radioanalyses
- waste steams during decommissioning
- radioactivity measurements in the environment
- hazard assessment in decommissioning
- improvements in measurement instrumentation
- application of software to measurements
- current IAEA activities for the ALMERA network
- pro ciency testing and research and development in the NDA. This exceptional work o ers an insight into topical areas of research and is a key point of reference for graduates and professionals alike who work across elds involving analytical chemistry, environmental science and technology, and hazards and waste research and disposal.
About the Author
The Editor Peter Warwick, BA, MSc, PhD, FRSC, CCHem is Professor of Environmental Radiochemistry, Director of the Centre for Environmental Studies and Head of the Department of Chemistry at Loughborough University. Professor Warwick is a part Chairman of the Radiochemical Methods Group, Analytical Division, the Royal Society of Chemistry and was awarded the Becquerel Medal by them in 2002 for ""outstanding contributions to radiochemistry."" His major research interests are in the chemistry of nuclear active wastes disposal and in developing new methods of analyses for decommissioning wastes.