For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
NONE / NOT IN STOCK
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP English Language Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide--including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our AP Connect online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam. We don't have to tell you how tough it can be to prepare for the AP English Language & Composition Exam--or how important a stellar score on the test can be for your college applications. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around an essay, Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam will give you: Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Focused review of key literary devices and rhetorical modes
- Thorough coverage of the synthesis, rhetorical analysis, and argumentative essays
- Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
- Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations and scoring worksheets
- Pacing drills to help you maximize points
- Sample student essays scored at different levels.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.