Ask a Bookseller about this title
For the first time, the go-to wedding website, The Knot, has compiled all their essential planning tools—and dozens of new ideas—into this beautiful wedding organizer.
Inside you will find:
• Detailed timelines and worksheets for scheduling and budgeting
• Planning and money-saving tips on everything from the dress to the music to the reception decor
• 8 tabbed dividers packed with visual inspiration, including more than 100 color photos of centerpieces, table settings, favors, and more
• A perforated color swatch page for mixing and matching your own wedding palette
• Extensive information on choosing your vendors, including checklists of key questions to ask
• Ideas for the twenty-first-century bride, including how to use online tools and mobile for maximum convenience
• Pockets for collecting inspiring tearsheets, important contracts, and business cards
• Removable stickers on the front, spine, and back so you can make the binder your own
The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer is an indispensable resource—and a lovely keepsake after the meaningful, joyful, and customized celebration you’re sure to have.
About the Author
Carley Roney is the cofounder of The Knot, the world’s favorite wedding brand. She and her team of trusty editors create magazines, inspiring books, and television shows based on the best advice and creative ideas on The Knot's website.
"[Carley Roney is] cyberland's Martha Stewart."
"The Knot is . . . the most popular wedding site."
- The New York Times
"Hip, informal and humorous, this book includes all the basics of modern matrimony."
- Dallas Morning News