(This book cannot be returned.)
The original CliffsNotes study guides offer a look into critical elements and ideas within classic works of literature. The latest generation of titles in this series also feature glossaries and visual elements that complement the classic, familiar format.
CliffsNotes on Death of a Salesman shares an intimate glimpse into the dreams and disappointments of an American family.
Following the story of Willy Loman, an aging salesman who can't accept change within himself and society, this study guide provides a character list, character map, and character analyses to explore the personalities within Arthur Miller's masterful play. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Personal and career background of the author
- Introduction to and brief synopsis of the play
- Summaries and expert commentaries for each act and scene
- Essays that explore the play's major themes and the author's manipulation of time and space
- A review section that tests your knowledge and suggests essay topics and practice projects
- A Resource Center full of books, publications, films, and Internet resources
Classic literature or modern-day treasure—you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
About the Author
Jennifer L. Scheidt received her M.A. from the University of Texas at San Antonio and now is a full-time instructor at Palo Alto Community college in San Antonio, Texas, where she teaches various writing and literature courses.