Available to SHIP now; Store PICKUP in 7-10 days
This little book is big on answers
Whether you're an apprentice in the piping trades or a seasoned tradesperson, you'll find this completely revised and updated guide has answers to the questions you'll encounter on the job.
Get current, concise facts on
* Metrics and conversions
* Tungsten inert gas welding and arc welding
* Steam heating, hot water, refrigeration, and air conditioning systems
* Grooved end/plain end piping systems
* Process piping using plastics
* Automatic fire protection systems
* Terms, BTU fuel values, abbreviations, angle calculations, and more.
About the Author
Charles N. McConnell has been a member of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing, Pipefitting, Sprinkler Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada for over 60 years and has trained many apprentices to the piping trades. He has supervised and installed gas and oil-fired steam and hot-water heating systems and air conditioning installations at Purdue University, Lafayette, Indiana, and plumbing installations in schools, public buildings, and manufacturing facilities. He has supervised and installed process piping installations. He is the author of Home Plumbing Handbook (Delmar Education), the three volume Plumbers and Pipefitters Library (Macmillan), and other books related to the plumbing and pipefitting trades.