Seinfeld: The Miniature Coffee Table Book of Coffee Tables (RP Minis) (Paperback)
Bring home Kramer's greatest invention from the quintessentially modern sitcom, Seinfeld—a coffee table book about coffee tables that turns into a coffee table—in miniature form.
- From the Screen to the Page: This finely detailed, 3 5/8 x 2 3/4 inch replica coffee table book is everything Kramer promised and more, featuring 48 pages of coffee table photos paired with some of Kramer's funniest lines
- An Actual Miniature Coffee Table: The book includes fold-out legs to become a tiny coffee table
- Coasters Included: Accompanying the book are 4 coasters featuring Kramer, Jerry, Elaine, and George
- The Perfect Gift for Seinfeld Fans: Lovers of the show will enjoy owning this unique and humorous piece of the show's history
- Officially Licensed: An authentic Seinfeld collectible
About the Author
When Cosmo Kramer was 17 years old, he ran away from home and hopped a steamship to Sweden. He later settled in the Upper West Side neighborhood in New York City, where he founded Kramerica Industries and worked at H&H Bagels and as a horse carriage driver, among other careers including modelling for Calvin Klein and for a major tobacco company. As an actor, he was fired from a Woody Allen film, played a receptionist on Murphy Brown, served as stand-in on a daytime soap opera All My Children, and performed illnesses at Mt. Sinai Hospital’s student-diagnosis sessions. He was the co-inventor of the Mansierre, aka the Bro (as Kramer preferred to call it), a bra for men. Women were drawn to Kramer, in part due to him possessing “the lure of the animal,” otherwise known as kavorka, according to a Lavitan Orthodox priest. And due to a botched vasectomy, he was even more potent than he was pre-surgery. He conceived of The Coffee Table Book of Coffee Tables while skiing.