Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Penczak Temple series.
- #1: The Inner Temple of Witchcraft: Magick, Meditation and Psychic Development (Penczak Temple #1) (Paperback): $24.99
- #2: The Inner Temple of Witchcraft Meditation CD Companion: Meditation CD Companion (Penczak Temple #2) (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #3: Outer Temple of Witchcraft Meditation CD Companion (Penczak Temple #3) (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #5: The Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft CD Companion (Penczak Temple #5) (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #6: The Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft: Shadows, Spirits and the Healing Journey (Penczak Temple #6) (Paperback): $27.99
- #7: The Temple of High Witchcraft: Ceremonies, Spheres and the Witches' Qabalah (Penczak Temple #7) (Paperback): $32.99
- #10: The Descent of the Goddess (Penczak Temple #10) (Paperback): $27.99
- #12: The Living Temple of Witchcraft Volume Two: The Journey of the God (Penczak Temple #12) (Paperback): $27.99
As you enter the heart of witchcraft, you find at its core the power of sacred space. In Christopher Penczak's first book, The Inner Temple of Witchcraft, you found the sacred space within yourself. Now The Outer Temple of Witchcraft helps you manifest the sacred in the outer world through ritual and spellwork. The book's twelve lessons, with exercises, rituals, and homework, follow the traditional Wiccan one-year-and-a-day training period. It culminates in a self-test and self-initiation ritual to the second degree of witchcraft-the arena of the priestess and priest.
COVR Award Winner (tied) for Book of the Year and Winner for Best Magic/Magick Book
About the Author
Christopher Penczak is a Witch, teacher, writer, and healing practitioner. He is the founder of the world-renowned Temple of Witchcraft and the Temple Mystery School, and he is the creator of the bestselling Temple of Witchcraft books and audio CDs. Christopher is an ordained minister, serving the New Hampshire and Massachusetts pagan and metaphysical communities through public rituals, private counsel, and teaching. He also travels extensively and teaches throughout the United States. Christopher lives in New Hampshire.