Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Penczak Temple series.
- #2: The Inner Temple of Witchcraft Meditation CD Companion: Meditation CD Companion (Penczak Temple #2) (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #3: Outer Temple of Witchcraft Meditation CD Companion (Penczak Temple #3) (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #4: The Outer Temple of Witchcraft: Circles, Spells and Rituals (Penczak Temple #4) (Paperback): $27.99
- #5: The Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft CD Companion (Penczak Temple #5) (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #6: The Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft: Shadows, Spirits and the Healing Journey (Penczak Temple #6) (Paperback): $27.99
- #7: The Temple of High Witchcraft: Ceremonies, Spheres and the Witches' Qabalah (Penczak Temple #7) (Paperback): $32.99
- #10: The Descent of the Goddess (Penczak Temple #10) (Paperback): $27.99
- #12: The Living Temple of Witchcraft Volume Two: The Journey of the God (Penczak Temple #12) (Paperback): $27.99
Explore your Inner Temple--your personal sacred space where there are no boundaries and all things are possible. With study, dedication, and practice, the lessons and exercises in this book will empower you to transform the repetitive rigors of the daily grind into a witch's web of magickal experiences.
The Inner Temple of Witchcraft is a thorough course of education, introspection, meditation, and the development of the magickal and psychic abilities that are the birthright of the witch. Four introductory chapters present the history, traditions, and principles of witchcraft, followed by thirteen lessons that start with basic meditation techniques and culminate in a self-initiation ceremony equivalent to the first-degree level of traditional coven-based witchcraft.
As you progress through this year-and-a-day course of study, you will explore a wide range of topics that support and inform the dedicated witch:
- Ancient and modern magickal philosophy
- Modern scientific theories supporting a new definition of reality
- Instant magick techniques for protection, healing, and serenity
- Energy work and anatomy, including chakras and auras
- Astral travel, dreams, and spirit guides
- Healing techniques for body, mind, and spirit
This book's non-dogmatic presentation encourages an eclectic, personal approach while providing a strong foundation for the practice of witchcraft and magick. Develop your psychic abilities and practice potent magickal techniques as you explore the source of every witch's power--the temple within.
Winner of the 2003 Coalition of Visionary Resources (COVR) Award for Best Magic Book
About the Author
Christopher Penczak is a Witch, teacher, writer, and healing practitioner. He is the founder of the world-renowned Temple of Witchcraft and the Temple Mystery School, and he is the creator of the bestselling Temple of Witchcraft books and audio CDs. Christopher is an ordained minister, serving the New Hampshire and Massachusetts pagan and metaphysical communities through public rituals, private counsel, and teaching. He also travels extensively and teaches throughout the United States. Christopher lives in New Hampshire.