For many girls growing up in a generation saturated with social media, seeking "likes", comments, and friends online can become an obsession. Liked, written by author and mom of four daughters Kari Kampakis, offers positive, powerful insights to help girls build lasting relationships and navigate the digital age to break unhealthy obsessions with social media.
Kari Kampakis has shared her tips and insight on the TODAY Show, HuffPost, and Yahoo News. The topics covered in Liked are:
- Living for God's approval, not human approval
- Cultivating a true identity
- Using social media wisely
- Building a positive reputation online
- Spreading kindness, love, and compassion
- Distinguishing online friends from real friends
- Building deep connections that last
- Handling rejection, criticism, and volatile emotions
- Activating your Christian faith
- Making an eternal difference, not a temporary splash.
With relatable age appropriate text, Liked will help:
- Girls, ages 11-18, to understand how to channel their talents and energies into things with eternal value and, in the process, find the love, friendships, confidence, and strength of character they desire
- Start great conversations that can quickly unite mothers, daughters, sisters, and friends
- Small group and youth group discussions for tweens and teens
Kari Kampakis' Liked speaks to the female heart to address the need for approval with wisdom, hope, and grace.