This book assures children of God's love through all their experiences--including during hard times such as being afraid of the dark or being bullied--and gives assurance that their parent was there when they were first born and will be with them even in heaven.
From New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado comes Just in Case You Ever Wonder, the classic children's book that has made its way into hearts and story times around the world. Whether you have treasured this book for years or are reading it for the first time with your little ones, this timeless reminder of the love between a parent and a child--and ultimately, between God the Father and us--will come to hold a special place in your heart and home.
This award-winning picture book
- has sold 1.7 million copies, touching lives for more than 25 years;
- now includes new, breathtaking art from Eve Tharlet of a loving parent and baby bear; and
- reminds children of Jesus' unconditional love.
Just in Case You Ever Wonder is
- perfect for children ages 3-7;
- an introduction to God's great love; and
- a great present for Christmas, other gift-giving holidays, or celebrations.
Children long to hear they're special and loved. Just in Case You Ever Wonder assures them that as they grow and change, in both good and bad times, you--and their heavenly Father--will always be on their side . . . just in case they ever wonder.