(This book cannot be returned.)
The first-ever book on Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM), written by Microsoft Program Manager Scott Duffey
Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) has rapidly become one of the leading products for mobile device and PC management. Organizations around the world are using it to manage settings, security, and apps on corporate-owned devices and empower users to be productive on their own personal devices by protecting corporate app data. MEM also provides a wealth of capabilities for driving improvements to end-user experiences on PC's through Endpoint Analytics and Windows AutoPilot.
In this book you will learn:
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager - What it is and how to use it
- How to set up your own MEM learning environment
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) for iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices
- Device enrollment concepts for Personal and Corporate devices including Windows Autopilot, Apple Automated Device Enrollment (ADE), and Google ZeroTouch
- Endpoint Security configuration in MEM including device Compliance and Azure AD Conditional Access across Microsoft Intune, Configuration Manager, Azure AD, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, and Office 365
- Deploying, protecting, and configuration mobile and desktop applications.
- Extending MEM with Microsoft Graph API and PowerShell
This book includes learning material, examples, tips, and guided exercises and is suitable for IT administrators of any level who want to ramp up their knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Manager.