Other Books in Series
- #2: 5 Practice Exams for the GED Test, 2nd Edition: Extra Preparation for An Excellent Score (College Test Preparation #2) (Paperback): For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
- #3: 5 Practice Exams for the GED Test, 3rd Edition: Extra Prep for a Higher Score (College Test Preparation) (Paperback): $22.99
ADVANCE YOUR ACT SCORE TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Have a strong ACT score but looking to push your performance even further? The Princeton Review is here for you! ACT Advanced is your go-to guide for the extra-challenging topics that other books don't cover. Offering exclusive tips and strategies, this book guides you through the most difficult questions you'll find on the ACT.
• Learn advanced strategies to ace all five sections of the test: English, Math, Reading, and Science (in the book), as well as Writing (available online)
• Master the complex content needed to help score higher
• Test your readiness with drills covering the exam's toughest concepts
• Access a full-length practice ACT online
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and also provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. They offer classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.