Other Books in Series
- #2: 5 Practice Exams for the GED Test, 2nd Edition: Extra Preparation for An Excellent Score (College Test Preparation #2) (Paperback): For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
- #3: 5 Practice Exams for the GED Test, 3rd Edition: Extra Prep for a Higher Score (College Test Preparation) (Paperback): $22.99
SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 6 full-length practice tests, in-depth reviews for all exam content, and strategies for scoring success, SAT Prep, 2022 covers every facet of this challenging and important test.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
· Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
· Detailed examples showing how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
· Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
· Drills for each test section (Reading, Writing and Language, and Math)
· In-depth online score reports for all practice tests
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.