WE CAN ORDER THIS FOR YOU (store pickup in 5-14 days)
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST) with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• An all-purpose approach to constructing successful essays, regardless of topic
• Math fundamentals to help you review the basics, as well as estimation, measurement, statistical principles, computation, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests (3 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Tons of practice problems and drills
• Summary lists for review at a glance
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and through its Collegewise college admissions arm, also provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. The Princeton Review offers classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.