Other Books in Series
- #2: 5 Practice Exams for the GED Test, 2nd Edition: Extra Preparation for An Excellent Score (College Test Preparation #2) (Paperback): For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
- #3: 5 Practice Exams for the GED Test, 3rd Edition: Extra Prep for a Higher Score (College Test Preparation) (Paperback): $22.99
Your Last-Minute Guide to a High ACT Score!
Crunched for ACT prep time? Crash Course for the ACT is your last-minute solution, providing the most critical information you need to do well on the exam—plus 10 simple steps to put you on the path to your best score.
Everything You Need to Help You Achieve a High Score—Condensed.
· Concise, expert advice on all the question types you’ll see on the test
· Up-to-date information on the ACT
· Key strategies and exercises for each section of the exam
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 150+ practice drill questions and answer explanations, spread across all sections of the test
· Example questions with step-by-step solutions throughout the book
· In-depth instructions to help you write a high-scoring essay
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.