Other Books in Series
- #2: Betty Crocker The Big Book of Weeknight Dinners (Betty Crocker Big Book) (Paperback): $19.99
- #18: Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cakes (Betty Crocker Big Book) (Paperback): For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
Spectacular cupcake recipes made from scratch or with a mix
Get ready for adorably decorated and deliciously flavored cupcakes made easy! Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cupcakes features 175 delightful cupcakes, all using new and fun decorating ideas anyone can master and simple ingredients available anywhere. And as a unique feature, almost every cupcake can be made from scratch or with a mix: You decide which method to follow.
Recipes include kids' party favorites like Double Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cupcakes, as well as sophisticated flavors like Mocha-Caramel Cappuccino Cupcakes. You'll find:
- More than 175 cupcakes, with a tantalizing full-color photograph of every cupcake, plus helpful how-to photos showing easy decorating techniques
- A special Kids' Party Cupcakes chapter with decorated treats like Puffer Fish Cupcakes, Monster Truck Cupcake Pull-Aparts and Campfire S'Mores Cupcakes
- Dazzling Holiday and Special-Occasion Cupcakes chapters including fanciful creations like Easter Egg Baskets, Almond-Filled White Christmas Cupcakes and Molten Caramel Apple Cupcakes
Perfect for bake sales, birthdays, holiday parties or just an everyday treat, Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cupcakes is one book that really takes the cake.
About the Author
With more than 75 million cookbooks sold since 1950, Betty Crocker is the name readers trust for reliable recipes and great ideas. For 100 years, Betty Crocker has provided advice to millions of Americans through cookbooks, magazines and the internet.