For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
NONE / NOT IN STOCK
Modern restructuring techniques for a global business landscape
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, Fifth Edition carefully analyzes the strategies and motives that inspire M&As, the laws and rules that govern the field, as well as the offensive and defensive techniques of hostile acquisitions.
- Incorporates updated research, graphs, and case studies on the private equity market, ethics, legal frameworks, and corporate governance
- Expanded and updated chapters on corporate governance, joint ventures and strategic alliances and valuation
- Expanded global treatment of the field of M&A
- Shows business managers and financial executives how corporate restructuring can be used successfully in any company
- Looks at the most effective offensive and defensive tactics in hostile bids
- Reviews the impact on shareholder wealth on a variety of takeover actions
- Packed with the most up-to-date research, graphs, and case studies, Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, Fifth Edition provides a fresh perspective on M&As in today's global business landscape.
About the Author
Patrick A. Gaughan is President of Economatrix Research Associates, Inc., an economic and financial consulting firm serving a large number of Fortune 500 companies. The firm specializes in the application of economics and finance to litigated matters. He is often called upon to serve as an expert witness and measure damages in lawsuits including those involving mergers and acquisitions. He has been teaching mergers and acquisitions for over twenty years and is a graduate-level professor of economics and finance at the Silberman College of Business, Fairleigh Dickinson University.