Email or call for price.
The bestselling guide to successfully buying and selling on eBay, fully revised and updated
eBay is the world's #1 shopping and selling site, where millions find bargains and make money with their own sales. Marsha Collier is the #1 eBay expert and bestselling author, with more than a million copies of her books in print. And eBay For Dummies has been the bestselling book on eBay since the original edition in 1999.
Thoroughly updated to cover all the changes in the eBay site, eBay For Dummies, 6th Edition gets you started with information about signing up and navigating the site. It shows you how to find the best bargains, bid to win, and complete your purchase securely. Then it guides you into become a successful eBay seller, showing you how you can pick up extra money in a tight economy with eBay sales.
- Covers how to find bargains on eBay, bid successfully, and pay for your purchases safely
- Helps new users become comfortable with the site and shop with confidence
- Shows you how to set up a seller account, list items, offer customer service, ship merchandise, and receive payment securely
- Prepares you for other issues that may arise
- Explores eBay's special features, showing you how to work within the rules, use the community, and even set up a charity auction
- Includes insider tips on becoming a better buyer and seller
eBay For Dummies, 6th Edition prepares you to save money on your purchases and make money on your sales, all from the comfort of your home.
About the Author
Marsha Collier is the undisputed empress of eBay, with more than a million copies of her eBay books in print. She is cohost of the Computer & Technology Radio Show heard online at wsradio.com and an in-demand educator for all things regarding online business. Marsha was also one of eBay's original PowerSellers.