(This book cannot be returned.)
You no longer need a traditional employer plan to get good, affordable health insurance. The New Health Insurance Solution can help you cut your health insurance costs in half if:
- You're self-employed, an independent contractor, or your employer doesn't provide health insurance (you can probably get coverage on your own for about $94/month--a fraction of what an employer would have to pay for the same coverage)
- You are employed and pay extra to cover your spouse or children under your employer-sponsored plan--you may save 50% by taking them off your employer plan
- You own a small business and are getting killed by double-digit premium increases--you can now give employees tax-free money to buy their own plans and get your company out of the health insurance business
The book also explains in detail the best solutions for you if:
- You can't find affordable health insurance because you or a child have an expensive preexisting medical problem (your state has a program to provide you with guaranteed coverage )
- You're currently putting money into an IRA or a 401(k)--because you don't realize that an HSA is always a better option
- You're unsure how you or your parents will be able to afford health insurance during retirement, or how to maximize benefits from Medicare--including the new Part D prescription drug plan
The New Health Insurance Solution is the definitive guide to the new ways every American can now get affordable health care--without an employer.
PAUL ZANE PILZER is a world-renowned economist, a former advisor in two White House administrations, an entrepreneur/employer, an award-winning adjunct professor at NYU, and a New York Times bestselling author.
About the Author
PAUL ZANE PILZER is a bestselling author, entrepreneur, world-renowned economist, and a White House advisor to two presidents. He is the founder of Zane Benefits, a leading provider of individual, employer, and family health insurance. His previous books include the New York Times bestseller God Wants You to Be Rich, The New Wellness Revolution, Other People's Money, and Unlimited Wealth. For more information, visit www.paulzanepilzwer.com.