Email or call for price.
This essential guide clarifies the definitions of sensory impairments and physical disabilities, and examines medical conditions that may lead to the need for SEN provision, including epilepsy, Tourettes syndrome and Prader-Willi syndrome. Writing in an accessible style, the author looks at ways of dealing with a variety of conditions, always with practical classroom situations in mind. Each section:
- sets out the definitions of the condition
- explains the legal contexts
- looks at the range of provision
- suggests intervention and support strategies
- gives example case studies.