Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the The Outlaw Chronicles series.
- #1: Outlaw: A Novel of Robin Hood (The Outlaw Chronicles #1) (Paperback): $19.99
- #3: King's Man: A Novel of Robin Hood (The Outlaw Chronicles #3) (Paperback): $21.99
- #4: Warlord (Hardcover): $27.99
- #5: Grail Knight: A Novel of Robin Hood (The Outlaw Chronicles #5) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #9: Robin Hood and the Caliph's Gold (Outlaw Chronicles #9) (Paperback): $14.13
After the events of Outlaw, Robin of Locksley—and his sidekick and narrator, Alan Dale—finds himself in a very different England and a very changed world.
In 1190 A.D. Richard the Lionheart, the new King of England, has launched his epic crusade to seize Jerusalem from the Saracens. Marching with the vast royal army is Britain's most famous, most feared, most ferocious warrior: the Outlaw of Nottingham, the Earl of Locksley—Robin Hood himself. With his band of loyal men at his side, Robin cuts a bloody swath on the brutal journey east. Daring and dangerous, he can outwit and outlast any foe—but the battlefields of the Holy Land are the ultimate proving ground. And within Robin's camp lurks a traitor—a hidden enemy determined to assassinate England's most dangerous rogue.
Richly imagined and furiously paced, featuring a cast of unforgettable characters, Holy Warrior is adventure, history and legend at its finest.
About the Author
Angus Donald was born in China in 1965 and educated at Marlborough College and Edinburgh University. He has worked as a fruit-picker in Greece, a waiter in New York and as an anthropologist studying magic and witchcraft in Indonesia.For the past 20 years, he has been a journalist in Hong Kong, India, Afghanistan and London.
“A lively and enjoyable book.” —The Daily Mail