Life-Changing Devotions for Women by Women
Pursue a fulfilling walk with Christ, guided by the wisdom of godly women. This group of contributors includes teachers, poets, ministry leaders, home makers, conference speakers, missionaries, and authors. It includes wives, widows, and those who never married. It includes both those who raised children and those who remained childless. Together they offer hope, guidance, and encouragement on your journey to become the godly woman God desires you to be.
The NIV Women's Devotional Bible features hundreds of devotions written for a woman just like you. This Bible includes guided reflections to help you apply Scripture to your daily life. It will allow you to get to know the women of the Bible through candid portrayals, allowing you to see them in both their victories and struggles.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Devotions written by Elisabeth Elliot, Gloria Gaither, Madeleine L'Engle, Luci Swindoll, Amy Carmichael, Corrie ten Boom, Shirley Dobson, Anne Ortlund, Lenya Heitzig, Thelma Wells, Beverly LaHaye, Dorothy Patterson, Ruth Bell Graham, and more
- A full year of weekday and weekend devotions with questions for reflection, additional Scripture readings, and more
- Introductions for each book of the Bible
- Multiple reading plans for year-after-year use
- Author index with biographical information on each contributor
- Subject index to help you locate topics easily
- Presentation page
- Double-column format
- 8.5-point type size