An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to the Greek Islands, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map of all the major island groups - designed to help you see the very best of the Greek Islands.
Admire the golden mosaics at Néa Moní, a UNESCO World Heritage Site as well as a fine example of Macedonian Renaissance architecture on the island of Chios, take a stroll along the cobblestoned streets of Corfu's Old Town, step back in time at the enormous Palace of Knossos on Crete or enjoy the sunset from an idyllic Santoríni beach. From Top 10 beaches and bays to Top 10 outdoor activities - discover the best of the Greek Islands with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Greek Islands:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in the Greek Islands, covering Corfu Old Town, Delos, the Temple of Aphaia and much more.
- Free laminated pull-out map of the Greek Islands, plus seven full-color area maps
- In-depth area guides explore the Greek Islands' most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers The Ionians; the Cyclades; Crete; the Dodecanese; the Northeast Aegean Islands; the Sporádes and Évvia; the Argo-Saronic Islands
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to the Greek Islands? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide The Greek Islands.
Wanderlust Travel Awards 2009 – 2014
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview…loaded with practical and useful content." – Gadling.com
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer