WE CAN ORDER THIS FOR YOU (store pickup in 5-14 days)
Breathtaking natural beauty punctuated by crater lakes, thermal springs, UNESCO-listed vineyards and characterful colonial towns, alongside world-class hiking, diving and whale-watching opportunities make the Azores a destination not to miss. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around the Azores with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of the Azores into helpful lists of ten — from our own selected highlights to the best natural wonders, places to eat, shops and traditional festivals.
• Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
• Detailed Top 10 lists of the Azores must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of Ponta Delgada, Caldeira das Sete Cidades, the top whale and dolphin watching areas, Angra do Heroísmo, Vale das Furnas, the best diving spots, Horta, Capelinhos, Algar do Carvão and Paisagem da Cultura da Vinha da Ilha do Pico
• The Azore’s most interesting areas, with the best outdoor activities, as well as places for shopping and sightseeing
• A free laminated pull-out map of the Azores featuring plans of the major towns, plus four color island maps
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Portugal.
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview… loaded with practical and useful content." — Gadling.com